IDS Project Annual Conference for 2013 (August 1 & 2)
Call for Proposals!
The IDS Project Conference Planning Committee is seeking proposals for conference presentations and posters. Click here
to submit a brief proposal for your presentation or poster to the Conference Planning Committee.
The IDS Project is a mutually supportive resource-sharing cooperative within New York State whose members include public and private academic libraries, the New York Public Library, and the New York State Library. The conference each year gathers the fleet and opens the floor to new ideas and engaging conversations.
Registration for the conference will be available soon. Please monitor IDS-L
for announcements about registration. Information about the conference is presented below.
Two-Day Conference Registration: $150
Conference Registration includes the following:
- Wednesday Dinner
- Thursday and Friday Conference Programs
- Snacks & drinks at each break
- 2 hot breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Thursday reception at the Destiny USA Mall
- Free shuttle to and from the Destiny USA Mall
- Free car parking at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Fun-filled social gatherings Wednesday & Thursday evenings---Wii games, wine, beer, sodas, water & snacks...and great camaraderie!
Hotel Room Charge: $94 per night (plus tax)
Use the navigation menu to learn more about Lodging & Transportation