IDS Project Annual Conference for 2013 (August 1 & 2)
Conference Host Hotel:
The IDS Project is a mutually supportive resource-sharing cooperative within New York State whose members include public and private academic libraries, the New York Public Library, and the New York State Library. The conference each year gathers the fleet and opens the floor to new ideas and engaging conversations.
This year's annual IDS Project Conference will be held at the Crowne Plaza Syracuse Hotel & Conference Center on July 31st through August 2nd. IDS Project invites you to join librarians from New York and across the nation to make new contacts while discussing topics regarding Resource Sharing, Technology, Open Access, and Administration.
A Special Thank You to all Supporting Conference Partners!
View the Conference Agenda
Two-Day Conference Registration: $150
Conference Registration includes the following:
- Wednesday Dinner
- Thursday and Friday Conference Programs
- Snacks & drinks at each break
- 2 hot breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Thursday reception at the Destiny USA Mall
- Free shuttle to and from the Destiny USA Mall
- Free car parking at the Crowne Plaza Hotel
- Fun-filled social gatherings Wednesday & Thursday evenings---Wii games, wine, beer, sodas, water & snacks...and great camaraderie!
Hotel Room Charge: $94 per night (plus tax)
For more information about the conference, please visit the FAQ Page