As an IDS Project member and Logic Suite subscriber, you have the power to simplify and automate your workflow.
Logic Specialists are available to provide recommendations for your workflow and create automated solutions.
Logic Rules: A new standard in ILL workflow automation.
Logic Rules are the standard for searching and modifying transactions through IDS Logic. Rules can be chained together to solve complex workflow challenges. Below is a template used to create Logic Rules:
The Search Part:
- Enabled: Is this rule on?
- RuleName: What would you like to name your rule
- PreventReruns: Should this rule re-run on TNs it has already acted upon?
- NVTGCList: What NVTGCs should this run on?
- ProcessTypeList: What ProcessTypes should this run on? (Borrowing, Lending, Doc Del) RequestTypeList: What RequestTypes should this run on? (Loan, Article) TransactionStatusList: What queues should this run on?
- FlagList: What flag or flags does the TN have?
- Query: What special query would you like to run to identify the TN?
- UpdatedMinutes: This is anything that was updated within X minutes CreatedMinutes: This is anything created within X minutes
- DueMinutes: This is anything that was marked as due within X minutes OverDueMinutes: This is anything that is overdue by X minutes
The Action Part:
- RouteTo: Where would you like to route the TN (within the same ProcessType)
- RouteToBorrowing: If you want to change the ProcessType to Borrowing, where do you want to route?
- RouteToDocDel: If you want to change the ProcessType to DocDel, where do you want to route?
- AddFlag: Do you want to add a flag? What is the name of the flag?
- RemoveFlag: Do you want to remove a flag? What is the name of the flag?
- EmailTemplate: Do you want to send an email? What is the name of the template?
- EmailSubject: What is the subject line of the email that you would like to send?
- AddNote: Do you want to add a note to the TN? What would you like it to say?
- SetFields: You can set fields within the TN. These are just examples.
- ItemInfo1: ""
- ItemInfo2: ""
- ItemInfo3: ""
- ItemInfo4: ""
- ItemInfo5: ""
Example rules built by the community can be found on the Rulekit Page.